- 1 LEARN ABOUT THE VILLAGE OF STURTEVANT
- 2 ICE SKATING RINK
- 3 ALTERNATE SIDE PARKING
- 4 TRASH, BULK ITEM & WHITE GOOD PICK-UP INFORMATION
- 5 VILLAGE OF STURTEVANT YARD WASTE & RECYCLING CENTER
- 6 RACINE HOUSEHOLD HAZARDOUS WASTE SITE
- 7 2017 BOARD OF REVIEW
- 8 STURTEVANT 2017 FIREWORKS RAFFLE
- 9 STURTEVANT YOUTH BASEBALL
- 10 BUDGET
- 11 VACANT LOTS FOR SALE
LEARN ABOUT THE VILLAGE OF STURTEVANT
ICE SKATING RINK
The Village has created an ice skating rink at North Park (2826 94th Street) in Sturtevant. Feel free to enjoy!
ALTERNATE SIDE PARKING
Please note that with no Alternate Side Parking in effect on weekends, there are more likely to be Snow Emergencies called when snowfall exceeds 4 inches. During a snow emergency there is no parking on ANY Village street ord 7.04(4). Please check with any major news stations to see if a snow emergency has been called.
TRASH, BULK ITEM & WHITE GOOD PICK-UP INFORMATION
- Residents west of 90th Street have pick-up on Thursdays and residents east of 90th Street have pick-up on Fridays. Recycling pick-up is every other week.
DO NOT BLOW LEAVES OR YARD WASTE INTO VILLAGE STREETS. VIOLATORS MAY BE ISSUED A CITATION.
VILLAGE OF STURTEVANT YARD WASTE & RECYCLING CENTER
Yard Waste and Recycling Center is now closed for the rest of the season.
RACINE HOUSEHOLD HAZARDOUS WASTE SITE
- All Sturtevant residents have access to the Racine Household Hazardous Waste Site every third Saturday, April through October from 8:00 am to 1:00 pm.
- LOCATION: 6200 21st Street, west of Hwy 31 (north of the old Sam's Club)
- 2016 Racine Household Hazardous Waste Site Dates for Sturtevant Residents.pdf
- Items Accepted at the Racine Household Hazardous Waste Site.pdf
- Medicine Collection Dates & Information.pdf
2017 BOARD OF REVIEW
2017 Information will be posted when available.
- The 2016 Board of Review is scheduled to take place at 5:00 PM on Wednesday, June 15, 2016.
- CLICK HERE TO VIEW NOTICE.pdf
STURTEVANT 2017 FIREWORKS RAFFLE
11/10/2016 - RAFFLE CANCELLED - NOT ENOUGH TICKET SALES - REFUNDS TO BE MAILED
12/22/2016 ALL REFUNDS HAVE BEEN MAILED. IF YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED YOURS PLEASE CONTACT JENNY LAMMERT AT 886-7203
STURTEVANT YOUTH BASEBALL
- The 2017 Budget proposed budget.
VACANT LOTS FOR SALE
Address: 2801 89th Street, Sturtevant, Wisconsin 53177
Office Hours: Monday-Friday-8 AM to Noon, 1 PM to 5 PM
General Phone Number: (262) 886-7200