LEARN ABOUT THE VILLAGE OF STURTEVANT
FLOOD DAMAGE / JULY 12, 2017
Many residents of Sturtevant experienced flooded basements yesterday - 7/12/17 - The Village of Sturtevant will be doing a free, special curbside pickup of damaged items for residents. Items can be placed curbside and will be picked up on Monday 7/17/2017. Contact the Village Hall at 886-7201 if you have any questions about the pickup.
For household flood clean-up information, go to the Central Racine County Health Department website at http://crchd.com/flood-cleanup. Residents can also call the Health Department main number at 262-898-4460 if you have questions.
TRASH, BULK ITEM & WHITE GOOD PICK-UP INFORMATION
- Residents west of 90th Street have pick-up on Thursdays and residents east of 90th Street have pick-up on Fridays. Recycling pick-up is every other week.
DO NOT BLOW LEAVES OR YARD WASTE INTO VILLAGE STREETS. VIOLATORS MAY BE ISSUED A CITATION.
VILLAGE OF STURTEVANT YARD WASTE & RECYCLING CENTER
Yard Waste and Recycling Center IS NOW OPEN on Saturday from 10AM to 2PM and Wednesdays from 2:15PM - 6:15PM.
RACINE HOUSEHOLD HAZARDOUS WASTE SITE
- All Sturtevant residents have access to the Racine Household Hazardous Waste Site every third Saturday, April through October from 8:00 am to 1:00 pm.
- LOCATION: 6200 21st Street, west of Hwy 31 (north of the old Sam's Club)
- 2017 Racine Household Hazardous Waste Site Dates for Sturtevant Residents.pdf
- Items Accepted at the Racine Household Hazardous Waste Site.pdf
- Medicine Collection Dates & Information.pdf
2017 BOARD OF REVIEW
- The 2017 Board of Review is scheduled to take place at 5:00 PM on Wednesday, June 14, 2017.
- CLICK HERE TO VIEW NOTICE.pdf
- The 2017 Budget proposed budget.
VACANT LOTS FOR SALE
Address: 2801 89th Street, Sturtevant, Wisconsin 53177
Office Hours: Monday-Friday-8 AM to Noon, 1 PM to 5 PM
General Phone Number: (262) 886-7200